Addresses and phone numbers that suppliers can use for additional information, further inquiries and questions, business needs, community programs and employee resources.
Business contact list
Doing business with LANL
How to become a potential supplier to LANL
Small Business Program
- Visit the Economic Development webpage for additional information.
- Contact the Community Partnerships Office at (505) 665-4400.
- Contact Economic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoices and payments
- Visit the Accounts Payable webpage for additional information.
- For Integrated Contract Orders (ICOs) or DOE Miscellaneous Orders (MOs)
- For Special Payments (Non-PO), Non-PO Communications
- For accounts payable - general inquiries
Ethics & audit
Technology engagement & entrepreneurship
LANL Managed Service Provider