Types of Accounts
LANL will invite most suppliers to register on the Ariba Network with a Standard Account. Once your company has registered with LANL on the Ariba Network, the first interactive purchase order sent by LANL to your company in Ariba will establish your trading relationship with LANL. Once the trading relationship has been established, you can view the purchase order and submit electronic invoices online in Ariba.
There are no fees associated with establishing an Ariba Network Standard Account. If you onboard with a Standard Account in the Ariba Network, you will have the option to upgrade to an Enterprise Account later if you choose.
Capabilities of Standard Accounts
Some of the key features of standard accounts include the following:
- Access your standard account using emails and notifications; retain email communication to respond to purchase orders and notifications, and for archiving
- Transact documents such as orders and order confirmations; convert purchase orders into electronic invoices; create non-PO invoices and credit memos
- Access to Ariba Support via online help center
- Create user accounts with permissions for different roles in your company
- Free - no fee
For those suppliers that LANL believes may need an Enterprise Account, LANL will send you a Project Notification Letter (PNL) with instructions for onboarding onto the Ariba Network. Shortly thereafter, you will receive a Trading Relationship Request (TRR) from Ariba. Click the “Accept your customer’s Trading Relationship Request” to begin the onboarding process.
There may be fees associated with establishing an Ariba Network Enterprise Account. However, there are no fees at this time for Ariba Network Enterprise Accounts for LANL's small business catalog vendors or for our staff augmentation vendors transacting in Fieldglass.
Capabilities of Enterprise Accounts
Some of the key features of an Enterprise Account include the following: Receive and manage orders and invoices from multiple customers in one online dashboard, including past orders and invoices.
- Create and export reports; archiving capabilities
- Access to Ariba Support via phone, chat, or email; access to online training courses
- Publish catalogs which, detail your products and services to improve order accuracy